2. Unless otherwise stated, the website and affiliated online services are the property of “The Research Catalyst’ and the copyright of the website belongs to ‘The Research Catalyst’ or its licensors. You may not copy, hack or modify the website or online services, or falsely claim that some other site is associated with ‘The Research Catalyst’. ‘The Research Catalyst’ is a registered brand protected by the Controller General of Patents Design and Trademarks, Government of India.
3. Please ensure that the content uploaded on the ‘The Research Catalyst’ website is correct and has been approved after giving your consent. Please also ensure that every person (Chair Members, Committee Members, Speakers etc.) announced on the website has given her/his allowance for this advertising. You must not use this website for any unapproved advertising. ‘The Research Catalyst’ reserves the right to modify or delete any content on the website at any time and without prior notice.
5. The website may contain advertising. ‘The Research Catalyst’ does not endorse any responsibility of any kind for the content of the advertisement or sponsorship or the advertised product or service, which is the responsibility of the advertiser or sponsor, unless the advertised product or service is offered by ‘The Research Catalyst’.
6. There is no warranty for the website and its content, to the extent permitted by applicable law. ‘The Research Catalyst’, the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the website and its content “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose relating to this website, its content or any to which it is linked. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website, or any website to which it is linked.
7. In no event, unless required by applicable law shall ‘The Research Catalyst’, its employees, agents, suppliers, contractors or any other party, be liable to the User for any damages of any nature, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss, cost, claim or any expense of any kind arising out of the use, inability to access, or in connection with the use of the website, its content and information, even if the User has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Law of India applicable at the place of jurisdiction of ‘The Research Catalyst’ shall apply exclusively.